CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Me and MY bubba!!! I love him soooooo much!! He is my best friend and my brother as well lol I am so glad that God was having a good day when he thought of making me a little brother cuz he gave me the best one EVER!!! :)
This is me and my mommy:) I tell her everything from the guys I like to the problems I have with friends and everything!!! So don't tell me anything you wouldn't want my mom to hear lol which I wouldn't want to know neways!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

4 SAY SOz:

Sammy Raquel said...

you look so pretty in theses pics sissy!!! i love you tons!

Lexi said...

awww thanx sis!!

Sammy Raquel said...

ya u better love me!!! lol but my bub looks so cute!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.