CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Things I bet you were DYING to know about me:)

* I am lexi:) duhhhhhh
* I am 15
* My 16th birthday is January 20th YAY
* I HATE bananas ughhhhhhhhhhh
* I love pizooki from bj's mmmmmmm
* I love being nice to everyone LOL seriously I couldn't be mean to my worst enemy
* I hate saying the word... No.... lol yesterday Ashley gave me a hug cuz I told someone "NO" they couldn't borrow my jacket hehehe YAY ME!!!
* I love doing my hair so outrageously funky that no1 else would DARE to do it lol
* My passion is SHOPPING!!!!
* I have an 8 gb iPhone yaya
* I have an awesome HUGE and full walk in closet!!!
* I have a BFF not a BF but a BFF :) hehe
* I love having anyone and everyone spend the nioght at my house lol even if there weird!! It makes it moreeeeeeee interesting haha
* I really do LOVE going to church!!!!
* I have a HUGE range of friends!! such as my kind aka: prep lol, gagsters lol I LOVE THEM!!!, nerds R soooo FUNNY i love them too!!!, skaters, yea we tite like that:) and everyone else!!!
* Music- I drive my family crazy!!
* and my #1 thing actually a person... JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 SAY SOz:

Unknown said...

YEA YOU SAYNG NO 2 SUM1 IS TOTALLY UNUSUALL !! I NO YOU HATE BANNANNAS!!! AND YOU LOVE THOSE OUTRAGES HAIRSTYES!!!!(ITS SOOO MUCH BETTER TO BE DIFFERENT)!!!!! AND YEP IM ONE OF THE WIERD FRIENDS THAT YOU HAV !!!!! I LUV YOU LEX YOU ARE THE BEST !!!!

Lexi said...

u are not one of the wierd ones faithy!! Ur one of my kind lol a prep! haha I love u!!!

Sammy Raquel said...

ya lexis kinda weird!!! OMG U DIDNNT PUT THAT U LIKED CRABS!!!!! OMW!!!!

Lexi said...

oh ya! haha and i like crabs!!!!

Courtney said...

you said you like gagsters lol its gaNgsters i think!! well i was just leaving a comment so you know my blog thinger ma jig