CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Drivers Training!

OMW guess what everybody?!? I a taking Drivers training which means I will be getting my permit really soon which means I will be driving on the road like PRONTO!! muahahaha And all of this is possible because of my buddy Kris Ortiz. He paid for it and everything because we couldn't afford it. See aren't I blessed to have such a wonderful family of God??? :) :) :)

Well anyways it is an online class and it's called missiondrivingschool.com so if your looking for a good driving course online I recomend this school. It's useful, covers all the topics, AND is very affordable.


6 SAY SOz:

Jennifer Connell said...

Oooh be safe! Hopefully you get a good driving instructor. When I got my permit and started driving, my first driving instructor was..ummm...interesting. lol But congrats!!!

Lexi said...

lol thanks! I know I just keep telling myself I have 6 months after getting my permit to prepare myself for the BIG test lol

Jennifer Connell said...

Yeah for real! I think the driving instructors over do it and get you scared on purpose...evil people...hahahaha!

Ashley said...

You're taking driver's ed? online?! ohh lawd.

(Whit) said...

Lets start praying now Ashley!
Warning to everyone..dont be on the roads after 6 months..very dangerious road rage! jk lexi!
i'm sure you'll be an exelent driver! :S

Lexi said...

ha.ha.ha very funny guys!! lol yes i AM taking drivers ed online! I will be taking the test to get my permit on July 17th so pray i get it k?!?!