CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A TOTALLY PACKED WEEK!!!

Well, where do I start?!?! haha starting Saturday.... I was taking a wonderful peaceful nap listening to a preaching tape and then BAM!!! My week began! haha Tamsen and Katie come running into my room and wake me up... (very harshly I must add) lol and ask me if I wanna go to DisneyLand with them THAT NIGHT!!! I said yes of course and called my father for some moolah heheheehee. Once we had the money all sorted out I packed and then we went to the wedding, got in the car went back to the Lombardos, bought my ticket, got in the car, drove to DisneyLand, arrived at 5:30 am, had to change hotels, drove to the next hotel, checked in, went upstairs, slept and then...................... WE WENT TO............................... IHOP... lol I bet you thought I was gonna say DisneyLand huh???? GOTCHA!!! lol well we DID go to DisneyLand the NEXT day and it was a total blast!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AUNT LISA AND UNCLE CHRIS!!! oh yea and dad!!

Oh yea thats not all...... Once we left DisneyLand we got home at 3:30, I went to bed, woke up at 7:30, went to school, came home, packed for CAMPING!!!, went to baseball, came home, packed more!!!!, went to bed at 1:00 am, woke up at 5:00 am, got in the sar, and drove to OCEAN COVE!!! heheheh AYAYAYAYA

Yup that was my week.... fun stuff!!! now i miss church :( :( :(

3 SAY SOz:

(Whit) said...

wow! your busy!..day dreaming :)
lol
love ya lexi!

Lexi said...

haha i sure am Whit but the same goes for you chika:) love you too!!

(Whit) said...

well of course it does!!!
:)