CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 15, 2008

It Aint Over!!!

Yesterday I was listening to some preaching tapes my mom has from waaaaaaaay back when and one that really affected me was one from PSR in 2002. Bro. Sam Emery was preaching and the title was "It aint OVER!!" He asked us if we've ever lived fully for God and gave 100% but it seemed as if people you knew in the world were getting more blessing than you even though they lived unrightously. What we need to understand is even though we feel like everything is falling apart around us and we can't go on, IT AINT OVER!!! God has blessings for us so great and overflowing we can't even imagine! We just need to hang on and wait and see what God will do because it's all just a matter of time!!

IT AINT OVER!!!!!!

8 SAY SOz:

Jessica said...

Thats so true.I just got done listening to Bro. WIlsons "on your way to hell stop by calvary" and it was good. I love listening to old preaching tapes. I listen to them every night.

Anna said...

AMEN!!!

Jennifer Connell said...

Amen Amen....I love when Bro. Emory preaches. And hey it's me, the one and only Jennnn....=)

alli:) said...

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!

Lexi said...

omw Jen from bq right??!?!

Jennifer Connell said...

Right!!! lol I didn't like everybody has a blog...cooooolness...I found like a ton of people I know! I'll add you to my list..

Beksterr (; said...

omg i was listening to Bro Emery the other night! It was the one from No Limits in 06! The one where he says to Swip your card or whateverr!

Lexi said...

mmmk I'll add u too haha I didnt know a ton of peeps had 1 either! oh yea bekah i remember that 1! haha